Monday, April 6, 2009

2009 Miss Teen Rodeo Oregon Coronation

The Miss Teen Rodeo Oregon, Stephenie's Coronation was a happening event. I love being with her and her sweet mother. The coronation was Huge! The colors and decorations were amazing there was so many auction items to look at. Sadly, she had hurt her arm the night before and I felt bad for her. But she looked like she was having fun. I was happy for her. I know Ashley and I am going to miss her but I am going to have fun with Stephenie. Her dinner was great and there was a lot of queens.















It was fun taking a more relaxed picture with all of us. Picture taking is a big part of being a queen.















Here I am with my mom and grandmother. They are my behind the scene helpers. I love and need them so much.
I am enjoying being Junior Miss Rodeo Oregon! What an amazing year so far.

No comments: