Monday, April 6, 2009

2009 Miss NPRA and Columbia County Rodeo Court Coronation

The 2009 Columbia County and Miss NPRA Coronation was quite a fun coronation to go to and it was the first one I got to attend wearing my crown. There were so many queens and many friendly people to talk with. The auction was exciting and food was delicious. I enjoyed the company of Stephenie and Jackie, as well as the other queens. When the auction was complete and the crowning was done, it was photo time. I had know there was lots of queens, but not this much! Somehow we all managed to fit in and smile big for all the cameras.
.



















I am very excited to be riding around with these girls, especially Meckenzie Carr, the 2009 Miss NPRA. I am also excited to be riding around with Queen Katie VanWinkle, Princess Kailee Murdoch, and Princess Leilani Schmidt of Columbia County. I have gotten to know them so well and I cant wait to know them even better.

No comments: