Monday, April 6, 2009

My Coronation "2009 JUNIOR MISS RODEO OREGON"

Finally, my day and my coronation. I was so excited when I woke up that morning. We had my coronation at the Tillamook High School which is about 15 minutes away from my house. I had my brothers, parents, grandparents, and some friends helping me with decorations and setting up the auction items. While my brothers were blowing up balloons and my good friend Patty was setting out the auction items, Lori who owns her own restaurant was preparing the meal mostly with the help of her friend and my mother. I had a special board for my sponsors and my grandparents who were sign makers, put up the banner they had made for me.

























While walking around, I saw that there was 2 cakes. The white one was donated by Fred Meyers and the purple one was donated by Safeway. I was was extremely excited to have both, because 2 cakes is better than one! It was almost time for the coronation to start so I had to go and get ready, leaving my family and friends to finish the decorations.











When it had begun, there was not a bad amount of people. I was happy. The dinner was so delicious! I was glad to have something in my stomach. Then, the coronation begun. My father walked me down after Staheli said her goodbyes and finished her slide show.



I thanked Bob Warren, from Warren Trucking, and his family for all there major support. They are my biggest sponsor. I also thanked my next biggest which is Columbia Distribution and Emerald Valley Ranch. I would get nowhere without them. I also gave some flowers to my parents and grandparents. Then I hung out with my friends Shelby and Ana, while also hanging out with the queens for talking and photos.
My coronation was a lot of fun, and even though there wasn't a bunch of people, it was fantastic.

No comments: